Friday, January 27, 2012

Fall Cupcake Cake

Fall Cupcake Cake


Link to all my videos: www.youtube.com This order was for '12 cupcakes with pretty flowers', I thought it would be fun to make it look like the top of the cake. If you couldn't tell from the video, I wasn't real happy with the shape, a square would have looked better but then that would have left bigger gaps between the cupcakes. I don't know if I'll try this again, I think 12 individual cuppies with a variety of flowers on them would have been prettier. But that's just me, I'm not complaining, just saying :D For two tone bags please see my 'Pharmacy Cake' video. The first leaves I made are shown in Roland Winbeckler's Buttercream Flowers book:  I tried them on another cake earlier this year and haven't made them since because it's hard to get the angle just right to make a sharp edge. Music: Symphony No. 40 in G Minor, Flute Concerto: Allegro, Rosamunde- Entr'Acte and Ballet Music