Friday, May 11, 2012

Betty's Daughter, Chelsea, and Grandson, Carter, Decorate Halloween Cupcakes

Betty's Daughter, Chelsea, and Grandson, Carter, Decorate Halloween Cupcakes


In this video, Betty's daughter, Chelsea, and grandson, Carter decorate Halloween cupcakes. The cupcakes are Happy Halloween Cupcakes, which you will find here: youtube.com/watch?v=mkw_cbUW5ws The frosting is Rich Vanilla Frosting, which you will find here: youtube.com/watch?v=7BvoVAZ5t_M The toppings may be anything that is in the Halloween spirit! Enjoy! --Betty :) Note; I have three projects (that you will learn about) that I am currently working on. I will let you know about them when I have dates and times. In the meantime, my family has been sharing some of their talents in bettyskitchen. I hope you enjoy the change of pace. We will plan to back on track for the holiday season! Thanks for your continued support! --Betty ♥♥♥♥♥