Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Flowery Cuppies

Flowery Cuppies


I'm on vacation I'm always on the lookout for a good bakery. I can bake my own stuff when I'm at home but I love getting tasty baked goods when we're away. Anyway, all week long I searched, my husband searched, trying to find one until finally on our last day we accidentally found it. We had passed one the day before but the sign had said closed, so we tried to go there again but our GPS directed us to a bakery a few doors up. And I'm glad it did! The woman there was so nice and we bought some delicious danishes and something called a butter cake. For those of you out there with a sweet tooth like mine this is a must. It was kind of like a pie, with a danish crust and the middle was gooey, buttery, melted sugary something that was SOOOO good!! Thank you again to this wonderful woman, and thanks for the extras *wink wink*, can't wait to try them out!! The address and phone number is: Bayside Bakery 1 Wildwood Ave. Villas, NJ 08251 (609) 886-2627 I really needed a 'win' after that last cake disaster! I was so thankful these turned out well, I hope to do them again with more flowers. I have to say that I really don't like my new yellow that I bought from Wilton. It's called Buttercup Yellow but it just seems so....blah....and kind of orange. I will be replacing that with the norm-Golden Yellow. Yeah I'm picky, but you know if the colors don't mesh it throws the whole thing off!! Music: Symphony No. 35 <b>...</b>