Sunday, April 1, 2012

DIY: Spooky and Fun Halloween Cupcake Tutorial!

DIY: Spooky and Fun Halloween Cupcake Tutorial!

 
Please SUBSCRIBE to become an OFFICIAL Glitter Critter! Hi Glitter Critters! I hope yall like this SUPER fun Halloween cupcake tutorial! It's filled with sugary creatures that are really easy to create and a great way to spend quality time with your friends and family on Halloween! I'm sure your trick-o-treaters wouldn't mind one of these when they come to your door! I'm no cake decorator but I have to admit, these little cuppy cakes turned out pretty well and I'm sure yours will too! If you try any of these cupcake designs, be sure and post a pic of them on my Facebook page or Twitter! Thank you so much for watching and have a Happy Glitterween! Want your comment in the NEXT Glitter Critter Spotlight? Leave a nice comment on this video or my channel and you could see it in my NEXT video! C'mon Critter! Like me on Facebook! This is where I update you on new videos, photos and more!  Don't forget to become an Official Twitter Critter! www.Twitter.com gs used in this video are from the following sources: